About The Time Zone Options Strategy:
- Traded close to expiration for rapid Theta decay
- Positive Vega to potentially benefit from unforeseen spikes in implied volatility
- Can be in the market as little as 5 days per month and still achieve high returns
- Can avoid many large ups and downs in the market by being out of the market 50% to 80% of the time
- Low maintenance trade that can be managed by setting alerts or conditional orders so you don’t have to sit in front of the screen all day
- Low capital requirement of just $10,000 or even less in some scenarios
- Maintains low capital/margin requirement by not overlapping trades
- No technical analysis or directional opinions required to trade the strategy
- Does not require a deep understanding of the Greeks
- Over 83% win rate with an average win of $295 and average loss of -$127
What You’ll Learn In The Time Zone Options Strategy?
- Introduction, Description, and Benefits
- Core Concepts and Guidelines
- Planned Capital and Profit Targets
- Trade Entry
- Risk Management and Adjustment Options
- Trade Exit
- Several Step-by-Step Examples in a Variety of Market Conditions
- Trade Entry and Exit Tips
- Tips for Managing “Hands Off”
- Trading Tips for Busy People
Includes Two Time Zone Trade Plans
The TZ1: Trade just once per month and experience high performance results while preserving capital and avoid risk up to 80% of the rest of the time.
The TZ2: Use “weekly” expiration cycles and double your monthly trades while still being flat ±50% of the time and never overlapping trades or doubling your risk.
About Amy Meissner
Began trading options in 1995 and has been trading full time since 2006.
Specializes in high probability option strategies with a goal of monthly income and consistent returns.
All of Amy’s strategies are designed to be traded without requiring fulltime monitoring.
Amy has taught and coached thousands of options traders though speaking engagements, webinars, and courses.
More courses from the same author: SMB Training
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.