Used widely at investment banks and universities, the Accounting Crash Course will bring trainees up to speed on the income statement, the balance sheet, the cash flow statement and more.
Financial Accounting Demystified, Step-By-Step
- Step-by-step video lessons make accounting accessible and are filled with real-world exercises that test and reinforce covered concepts.
- Understand key financial filings like 10Ks and 10Qs and the inter-relationships between the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
- The same online course leading financial institutions use to get new hires up to speed.
What You’ll Learn In Accounting Crash Course?
- Balance sheet
- Working capital
- Inventories & COGS
- Fixed assets & depreciation
- Intangible assets & goodwill
- Deferred tax assets/liabilities & income taxes
- Retained earnings & net income
- Capitalizing versus expensing
- The cash flow statement
- Financial ratio analysis
More courses from the same author: Wall Street Prep
Please contact us to buy this course:
Wall Street Prep – Accounting Crash Course
Original Price: 39$
You Just Pay: 16$