Learn the central considerations and dynamics of both in- and out-of-court restructuring along with major terms, concepts, and common restructuring techniques. Includes 2 Bonus Courses: Restructuring Modeling and Restructuring Primer for Junior Bankers.
Understand the Restructuring and Bankruptcy Process
- Step-by-Step Video + Real Case Studies
Using real case studies and a step-by-step approach, you will learn the central considerations and dynamics of both out-of-court and in-court restructuring, along with major terms, concepts, and common restructuring techniques.
- Taught by Experienced Restructuring Instructor-Practitioners
This is the same training program Wall Street Prep delivers to restructuring groups at some of the world’d top investment banks. It is taught by former investment bankers who have worked on high-profile corporate restructuring deals.
What You’ll Learn In Corporate Restructuring?
COURSE 1: UNDERSTANDING CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING
The Restructuring & Bankruptcy Framework
- Explore the various factors that lead to financial distress.
- Learn how to impute asset values based on market prices for a company’s equity and debt trading levels.
- Connect the concept of reorganization value to more traditional valuation concepts like enterprise value.
- Understand priority of claims.
- Learn how inter-creditor agreements, secured vs unsecured, maturity and corporate structure all play a role in restructuring outcomes.
- Explore how the competing motivations and interests of the stakeholders in restructuring all impact the process.
Valuation & Recovery Analysis and Distressed M&A
- Dive deeper into common analyses, including valuation based on management projections, liquidity analysis, a recovery waterfall, and potential equity value post emergence.
- Learn how restructuring fits within a variety of strategic alternatives for firms under distress.
- Understand the mechanics of credit bidding and 363 sales
- Model valuation and capital structure scenarios and the impact on recoveries to the various creditors.
Who is Corporate Restructuring Program For?
- Restructuring Investment Banking Professionals
- Distressed Debt Investors
- FP&A and Corporate Finance
- Turnaround Consultants & Advisors
- Private Equity Professionals
- Anyone interested in corporate restructuring
More courses from the same author: Wall Street Prep
Please contact us to buy this course:
Wall Street Prep – Corporate Restructuring
Original Price: 399$
You Just Pay: 120$